Help Us Help You
- You Let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number
- Do everything you can to keep your appointment at the practice and be on time
- Ask for home visits from a doctor only when the person is too ill to visit the surgery and is housebound. Whenever possible make requests for visits between 9.00 and 11.00 am so the doctor can plan the rest of his day.
- Avoid calling the surgery during the peak morning periods for non urgent matters
- Remember to allow two full working days for repeat prescriptions (this does not include the time needed by the Pharmacy to prepare your prescription)
- While you are with the doctor ensure you bring out all relevant issues prior to an examination which will greatly aid the diagnosis
- Treat all practice staff with courtesy and respect. The practice operates a zero tolerance to aggressive and abusive behaviour and gestures. Any such behaviour whether in person or by telephone may result in the removal of the patient from the practice list.
- Ensure that you fully understand the information given to you by the practice staff. Do not hesitate to ask if you are unsure on any matter relating to your health, care or treatment.
- Respect the comfort and privacy of other patients
- Remember that you are responsible for your own health and the health of your children. We will always endeavour to give you our best professional advice so please act upon it.
- Bring to our attention any areas of concern you have with the service you have received and offer up any suggestions or recommendations you may have that may aid us in maintaining the standard of service we aim to offer you.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.