National Lockdown Advice
It is essential that everyone acts to stop the spread of the virus.
Wash your hands, cover your face, and make space. These are the three most effective ways we can all control the spread of the virus.
Remember if you have any coronavirus symptoms; high temperature, a new continuous cough, or a loss or change in your sense of taste or smell, get a free test by calling 119 or book online.
Together, we will control the virus and stop the spread.
Don’t forget Hands, Face, Space.
National Lockdown means WE MUST:
- Stay at home
- Not leave our home or travel unless essiental
- Not mix with other households
- Work from home if possible
Published: Jan 27, 2021
INDEX - COVID-19 INFORMATION
- Practice Information
- National Lockdown Advice
- Information on the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Information about the 2nd dose
- Information & Support for Health and Wellbeing
- KCC Kent Together
- Kent Police Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse: How To Get Help
- Covid 19 Privacy Notice
- Kent & Medway Community Bulletin - Issue 1 (April 2020)
- Your Health
- Supplementary privacy note on Covid-19 for patients using GP Surgeries