Information on Covid-19 vaccine
Covid-19 vaccinations will be provided through a range of local NHS services. The vaccines will be available to everyone over 18 years old. People will be invited for vaccination based on a nationally set priority list. The elderly and most at risk from Covid-19 will be vaccinated first
You do not need to contact the surgery until you receive a letter, text or phone call about getting the Covid-19 vaccines. Our phone lines are very busy and we would appreciate your support to keep phone lines open for people needing to make appointments for other health matters.
The vaccination programme will take several months to work through everyone, so it could be some time before you are contacted.
Please help protect yourself, friends and loved ones by getting vaccinated when you are invited.
Find out more
For more information about the Covid-19 vaccination programme in Kent and Medway please click here
For national information about the vaccine please click here
Published: Jan 27, 2021
INDEX - COVID-19 INFORMATION
- Practice Information
- National Lockdown Advice
- Information on the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Information about the 2nd dose
- Information & Support for Health and Wellbeing
- KCC Kent Together
- Kent Police Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse: How To Get Help
- Covid 19 Privacy Notice
- Kent & Medway Community Bulletin - Issue 1 (April 2020)
- Your Health
- Supplementary privacy note on Covid-19 for patients using GP Surgeries