2nd Dose of Covid Vaccines
Maidstone Central PCN (comprising of The Vine Medical Centre, Brewer Street, The Medical Centre and Bower Mount GP Practices) are working together to deliver the Covid Vaccination Programme to our shared eligible cohort of patients. Each eligible patient will receive two doses of the vaccine which can be 3-12 weeks apart.
As per the recent Government guidance, endorsed by NHS England, Maidstone Central PCN have amended their protocol such that the second dose of the vaccine will now be given at 12 weeks after the first dose.
Patients will be contacted with appointments.
Any patient who was given an appointment at 3 weeks post first dose should assume this appointment has been cancelled.
Maidstone Central PCN
Published: Jan 27, 2021
INDEX - COVID-19 INFORMATION
- Practice Information
- National Lockdown Advice
- Information on the Covid-19 Vaccine
- Information about the 2nd dose
- Information & Support for Health and Wellbeing
- KCC Kent Together
- Kent Police Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse: How To Get Help
- Covid 19 Privacy Notice
- Kent & Medway Community Bulletin - Issue 1 (April 2020)
- Your Health
- Supplementary privacy note on Covid-19 for patients using GP Surgeries